Foxwell NT200 Code Reader
Item No.: AS26
Foxwell NT200 Code Reader is an innovative and affordable solution specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. When it comes to vehicle maintenance and repairs, the Foxwell NT200 Code Reader is perfect enough to empower each and every DIYers.
Foxwell NT200 Code Reader Features:
1. Foxwell NT200 Code Reader is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
2. Foxwell NT200 Code Reader does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
3. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish and more.
4. With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
Foxwell NT200 Code Reader Features and Functions:
1. Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
2. Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
3. Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
4. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
5. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
6. Displays complete live data stream
7. Features on-screen code definitions
8. Retrieves freeze frame data
9. Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
10. FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
11. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German and more
12. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
13. Extremely easy to use two-button operation
14. Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
15. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
16. Ruggedly built and compact design
Foxwell NT200 Code Reader Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720")*75mm (2.95")*20mm (0.78")
Prev: Launch Creader CRP229