Launch CReader 419
Item No.: AS10
Launch CReader 419 Features:
1. Launch CReader 419 is an entry-level personal car maintenance tool. Launch CReader 419 features a full color display, meets all OBDII/EOBD protocols, and provides commonly-used diagnostic functions. Launch CReader 419 is cost effective and helps to rectify daily maintenance fault codes.
Launch CReader 419 OBD partial functions include:
Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
Read dynamic data streams
Read readiness status
Read freeze frame data
Read pending DTCs
Read permanent DTCs
Read vehicle information
2. Color and graphical display of data streams
3. Query DTCs
4. Free update via internet, Latest software version: V1.06.003, Hardware version:1.00.000
Launch CReader 419 Register & Update:
The Launch CReader 419 can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to www.dbscar.com and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
3. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
4. If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will appear.
5. Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will appear.
6. Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device Update] to enter update center.
7. Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start updating.
8. Once update is complete, a ‘Upgrade success’ message box will pop up. Your tool is now ready for use.
Launch CReader 419 Multilingual support: English, Spanish, French
Launch CReader 419 Specifications:
Screen: 2.4” TFT 320*240 dpi
Voltage Range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
Dimension: 120mm*75mm*20 mm(4.7" *3.0" *0.8")
Next: Launch CReader 519