Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo
Item No.: CT20
Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo is using DOIP communication diagnostic mode, the old VOLVO VTDA DICE detection hardware has been unable to provide diagnostic services.
Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo Features:
1. Software System Support: Window XP/7/8/10
2. Update: Free Update online
3. Support Volvo Till Year 2015
Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo can offer customer remote on-line service, including VOLVO whole vehicle, parts manual, technical guide, whole vehicle circuit diagram, repair services. Meanwhile, customer is available to download VBOX-VOLVO APP,2016 VOLVO XC90 whole system faulty diagnostic, including read the faulty code, read the history code, read ECU information, read VIN information, clear faulty code. We will publish special diagnostic service of VOLVO XC90 afterwards basic on customer demand.
Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo How to Use:
1. Connect to hardware, insert the box into OBD interface, connect the box with internet reticle and computer reticle interface, red light sparkling. You can find the OBD interface on the left side down of the seat.
Multibus VCI Volvo Diagnostic Tool for Volvo Hardware lights instruction:
LED status Status instruction
Red light sparkling hardware working ok
Green light sparkling data communication status
2. UDVOLVO is a free install application, decompression zip package to local computer folder, run the application…/Volvo/ASAMMCD3/UDVolvo.exe press enter after you find your vehicle IP.
3. Press“Vehicle identification number, read ECU information, read fault number
4. Double press “current fault code number”, enter single ECU
Press“current fault code number or history fault code number”, press the right button on mouse go check for detail information.
5. Enter ECU read fault code number history fault code number, clean up code number, read vehicle identification number and ECU detail information, press current “current fault code number and history fault code number” to clean up the fault code numbers.
Next: OP-Com 2014 V