VXDIAG Subaru SSM-III
Item No.: CT139
VXDIAG Subaru SSM-III Features:
1. Support language: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Notice:SUBARU V2015.10 software can only support Chinese and English.If you want other languages,you can only use 2015.1 version
2. Subaru SSM-III Software Version: V2015.10
3. Can Pay to Add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR Software to the Same Device
4. Fully Compatible with SAE-J2534
5. Support both 12V and 24V Gasoline and Diesel Car
6. Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
7. Self-determination design for adapters and cables
VXDIAG Subaru SSM-III Function:
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSM-III diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSM-III diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis.
This SSM-III can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
9.Program Subaru smart key
Next: Autel AutoLink AL609