OP-Com 2014 V
Item No.: CT21
OP-Com 2014 V Can OBD2 for OPEL Firmware V1.59 with PIC18F458 Chip Support Firmware Update
OP-Com 2014 V 2014 diagnostic tool for Opel cars covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H,Zafira-B. It lets you read and clear fault codes, support many control units.
Latest firmware version: V1.59
OP-Com 2014 V Feature:
1. OPCOM is a special PC Based diagnostic interface especially for OPEL.
2. Software Version: 2012 Firmware Version: 1.59
3. With PIC18F458 Chip Support Firmware Update
4. Never Update It Online, It Will Damage The OP-COM
OP-Com 2014 V Function:
1. OP-Com 2014 V covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full Fault Code Text Description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
Next: VAG Pro CAN Bus