Item No.: CT06
Multi-Diag Access is high performance equipment, it diagnoses all major brands, and is a user-friendly software that will quickly make you a "Pro Diag"!
Multi-Diag Access Features:
1.High performance diagnose equipment for all major brands: Renault, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Alfa Roméo, Seat, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Opel, Skoda, Toyota, Lancia, etc…
2.Optional interactive links to a wide choice of technical documentation software (Autodata, Vivid, etc ...).
3. Exclusivities signed by ACTIA®: The "right-of-way" access to all diagnostic functions according to workshop logic with the Multi-Diag® business mode (+ an expert mode for advanced computer diagnostics, physical measurements and configuration operations is also available) .
4. Automatic identification of the vehicle as soon as the tool is connected to the diagnostic socket.
5. The Express Diag function to obtain the complete electronic vehicle balance with diagnostic report with a single click.
6. The annual "updates and services" subscription
7. Updates: Multi-Diag® offers 3 updates per DVD-rom each year to integrate the new vehicles, new functions and the latest innovations ACTIA®.
8. Connected: Multi-Diag online services are available at any time to fully exploit your tool. Take advantage of the latest innovations thanks to Internet updates, more and more efficient support, a tailor-made service package, personalized follow-up ...
Multi-Diag Access Function:
1. Recognition of the vehicle from the OBD connection
2. All the Crafts on one screen
3. "Express Diag": In 1 click the complete diagnosis of all calculators, printing a customized report with all identified faults.
4. Diagnosis of hybrid, electric, Stop & Start vehicles
5. "Expert" mode: Advanced computer diagnostics, physical measurements, configuration operations
6. Troubleshooting from the fault code: links to technical documentation (diagrams, step-by-step guide to the faulty component ...)
7. Manufacturer Links Euro5
Multi-Diag Access J2534 Car List:
On more than 45 brands:
Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Autobianchi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lada, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mercedes, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, SSangyong, Subaru, Suzuki-Santana, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Zastava…
Multi-Diag J2534 Support Protocols:
Compliant to SAE J2534 & J2534-1
Either RS 232 or USB interfaces to PC
K-Line ISO 9141 (100 mA)
KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
CAN ISO 15765-4
SCI SAE J2610
Programmable power supply
Multi-Diag Access J2534 Functions:
1. All maintenance and repair operations
- Reset maintenance indicators
- Read/Erase fault codes
- Read parameters (graphical representation)
- Test actuators
- Configure the calculator,
- Coding (Injectors, electronic tire valves...)
- Calibration and self-learning... Etc.
2. Diagnose the main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, ESP, Airbag, automatic transmission, air conditioning, central computer, dashboard, comfort systems, tire valves, immobilizer, direction, steering, etc…
3. Connected Services:
Connecter "Actiaconnect.com" to receive personalized information and access the many online services:
- Latest Updates Vehicles and Systems
- Online Help Topics
- Support requests directly by e-mail
- Remote control of your tool
- Accessories available to complete your Multi-Diag equipment
- Track your online subscription
- Technical and commercial information to fully exploit your diagnostic station
Multi-Diag Access Notice:
1. Please install software on Windows XP system.
2. Please don't connect to internet while using the device, it may make damage to multiplexer